"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. "
World traveler passionate about about people, culture, language, food, and nature, with varied post-mba experience and a proven track record of innovative campaigns and solutions seeking to continue career in business strategy, development, and marketing. Always happy to network and connect!
Random Fun Facts:
- Celebrated 4 new years in a single year (1) Chinese Tet in Vietnam (2) Thai/Laotian in Laos (3) Rosh Hashana - Jewish New Year at home (4) Gregorian Jan 1st
- Became a certified Pizzaiolo at 15, after learning the art of pizza making
- Traveled to over 40 countries living abroad in Canada, China, Israel, Italy, Spain, and Mexico
- Started swimming before I could walk, and SCUBA diving before I could pick up my own tank (age 13)
- Voted vice president of high school student class junior year
- Drank from Lord Stanley's cup after the Detroit Red Wings victory